Evo-spirit Spare parts and accesories table
Find your model and click on the image to view spares parts and accessories :
All parts are originals as mounted on our skates.
AFTER SALES / WORKSHOP
In case of failure, you have several options :
– You diagnose the problem yourself, order the necessary parts and replace them yourself :
To diagnose the problem, look at the page : diagnose problems.
To order the replacement part, you can either do it from a local retailer or place an order on the website , or by calling + 33 2 40 22 16 22 .
We stock all replacement parts and can deliver within 48 hours for all express orders placed before 15:00.
To replace the part, we provide you with repair sheets, available here.
– You give your skate to a professional. The mechanics used on a skate is similar to that used on a motorcycle, a scooter or a bike, so all cycle professionals will have no problem repairing it. You will need of course to supply our phone number etc for ordering parts and possibly phone assistance.
– If you can’t have it repaired our repair shop can do it for you.
To do that, just send it back, we’ll fix it and send it back to you as soon as possible. Transportation costs, repair costs, and of course replacement parts will be charged.
Evo-Spirit does its upmost to fix your skateboard as soon as possible in case of trouble.
DIAGNOSING PROBLEMS :
Most problems are easy (flat tire, broken battery ….) And repair data is available here to help you change the faulty parts.
However, when the problem is related to power it can have several causes:
– Your skate is not moving, but you can hear the engine running. Nothing too serious, a broken drive belt, just replace it. To do this, see data related to your model.
– The skate makes a snapping noise when starting, and possibly braking. Your conveyor belt is on the way out, it is loose or the notches are worn and when you accelerate or brake, it jumps, which makes a popping sound. Just replace it. To do this, see data related to your model.
We advice you not to wait too long before changing it.
Nothing is worse than breaking the belt when you are in the woods several miles from your starting point!
– Your skate is on but nothing happens.
Check the remote control. If it makes several beeps at start, turn it off and then on again. If the problem persists, replace the battery or the remote control.
If the light is on but the controller is not. This is probably the battery fuse block, simply replace it. To do this, check the plug. See data related to your model.
If it is not the fuse, make sure that there is no problem with the engine or the battery pack. To do this, disconnect the battery from the controller, then the motor from the controller, and touch the battery terminal and the motor terminal directly together. BE CAREFUL, the engine will turn at maximum speed and a large current will pass, possibly making sparks, that is why you should just touch the terminals, and if the engine starts, separate them immediately.
If the engine starts, then there is no problem either on the engine or the battery pack.
If it does not, it is probably the battery. Make sure all wires are correctly connected and ideally, if you have a voltmeter, measure the voltage at the battery output terminal. If it is close to 36v, the battery pack is good. In that case, it is the engine.
If your engine makes a very unpleasant smell, you have probably blown out your engine, in which case it must be changed. To do this, check the page. See data related to your model..
If the problem is neither the remote control nor the fuse nor the battery pack nor the engine, it is either the controller or the receiver.
If you have used your skate on wet roads, it is probably the controller. However, it may not be out of order. Let your skate dry for a few days and try again, it is likely to work. It is better to dismantle the controller to dry it out. If it does not work, change the controller.
However, it is impossible to diagnose whether the problem is due to the controller or the receiver. Failures on the receiver are very rare, we recommend changing the controller. However, if this does not work, the problem lies with the receiver. If this is unfortunately the case, simply return the replacement controller you have paid, and we will return at our cost a new receiver together with a refund for the difference between the price of the receiver and the moe expensive controller you have paid.
REPAIR SHEETS :
To help you with your repairs, Evo-Skate provides you with repair sheets
If your skate or scooter is in the warranty period (1 year), Evo-Spirit supports the cost of replacement parts.
However, only faults related to manufacturing problems are covered under the warranty, never misuse or heavy use of the skate.
Manufacturing defects are rare because the skates are individually tested at the end of production. However, if a problem occurs, it’s usually early on. In that case, simply contact your retail shop or contact Evo-Spirit for the warranty.
Here is a not limited list of issues not covered by the warranty:
– Breaking the battery pack: This problem is due either to the fact that the battery pack has hit an obstacle, or that the skate fell from a height. Sometimes the battery pack is broken during shipping (some transport companies are not very reliable), in which case the battery pack should not present any evidence of outside shock, especially on the underside. In this case only, we can consider a replacement at our expense.
– Belt breakage: it is a part that wears, to be changed regularly.
– Tire wear: As for a car, the tires are not guaranteed.
– Decrease of battery life: You use your skate every day and recharge once or twice a day, and before the end of the warranty period the distance for a full battery decreases. It is just that you have made an large number of charge / discharge cycles, and your battery is dying, nothing unusual, it must be replaced.
– Breaking of the board: a jump a little high, a rider a little heavy and a poor reception and bang … the board is broken. This extreme case of a use is not guaranteed, the boards are tested to be very resistant but not unbreakable …
– Breaking of the remote control: a fall, the remote control in hand and here is the remote control thrown or banged on the ground, and the plastic shell is off … Even if this can happen, it is not covered.